    Help and Support Center. How do I get rid of it please?

    Thanks

    Henry

    Henry, Jul 30, 2012

  2. Henry

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Henry" wrote:

    > I'm running WinXP SP3. Every once in a while I'm getting a pop up called
    > Help and Support Center. How do I get rid of it please?

    Desktop has focus (instead of a window) and you're hitting the F1 key.
    Or you're in a window (it has focus) and you're hitting Win+F1. If
    you're not touching the F1 key, maybe you need a new keyboard since
    maybe the F1 or Windows key are sticking down.

    VanguardLH, Jul 30, 2012

  3. Henry

    Henry Guest

    VanguardLH wrote:

    > "Henry" wrote:
    >

    >>I'm running WinXP SP3. Every once in a while I'm getting a pop up called
    >>Help and Support Center. How do I get rid of it please?

    > Desktop has focus (instead of a window) and you're hitting the F1 key.
    > Or you're in a window (it has focus) and you're hitting Win+F1. If
    > you're not touching the F1 key, maybe you need a new keyboard since
    > maybe the F1 or Windows key are sticking down.

    Thanks that was the problem.

    Henry

    Henry, Jul 30, 2012