Hello

Reaction score
Hello:

Let me introduce my self, my name is chad.
I bought my computer two years ago and played around with it untill I figured out as much as I could on my own. I joined this forum to see if I can't lear any more
I've been looking for forums to help teach me new thing about my computer.
most seem over my head or about stuff I never will try to do. I hope this site is
what I'm looking for.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
A-minor said:
Hello:

Let me introduce my self, my name is chad.
I bought my computer two years ago and played around with it untill I figured out as much as I could on my own. I joined this forum to see if I can't lear any more
most seem over my head or about stuff I never will try to do. I hope this site is
what I'm looking for.
Hello and Welcome,

We hope you find the answers to your questions here at PCR. Never be afraid to ask, if you don't ask you wont know the answer. :D

:thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

A-minor.....hmmmm...you are into music?

Reaction score
This is the place, Chad, you can rely upon 100% correct answers to anything you need to know. There are very knowledgable people here and they know what they are talking about!

Ask some questions and we will all try and make them as clear as possible for you

Welcome,
Chris

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Chad :) I hope you enjoy the site and learn some useful bits of info!

If you are looking to learn a bit more about PCs, check out some of the articles on the site, as I'm sure there are some interesting bits to learn there!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hi A-Minor!

I agree with Quad; are you into music? This is a great place to chat about anything you like (within reason!), not just computers etc., I'm sure you'll find it as useful and interesting as the rest of us :)

Becky

Ask a Question