    you can help me?
    tnx
    pusky

    Pusky, Jun 13, 2004

  2. Pusky

    CSM1 Guest

    CSM1, Jun 13, 2004

  3. Pusky

    Pusky Guest

    Pusky, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Pusky

    CSM1 Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Heidelberg+Linoscan+1400&btnG=Google+Search

    > > Lots of hits. Maybe a driver in there somewhere. Try in your language.
    > > --
    > > CSM1

    > Tnx, but it isn't...
    > I don't find it with google. I try again.
    > tnx
    > pusky

    hello, excuse me but i don't speak english...
    What do you read and speak? Maybe a translator?

    Software here. NOT free!
    http://www.mpgsystems.com/software_heidelberg.htm

    With JavaScript turned on, put mouse on the "International" and choose your
    language,.
    http://www.silverfast.com/product/Heidelberg/166/en.html

    Parts here:
    http://www.mpgsystems.com/spareparts_linoscan1400.htm

    They claim to be the service center now.
    http://www.mpgsystems.com/products.htm

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    CSM1, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Pusky

    ralf-nederveen

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0

    I HAVE THE SOLUTION !!!

    e-mail ME PLEASE FOR THE SOLUTION !!! IT IS 20Kb TO BIG TO SEND.

    or

    ralf-nederveen, Jun 26, 2007
  6. Pusky

    ralf-nederveen

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    The Solution I have with no Heidelberg driver !!!

    ralf-nederveen, Jun 26, 2007
  7. Pusky

    lady75

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Have u solved your problem with scanner? I have got heidelberg 1400 for 5 or 6 years. It works only with windows 2000 (or windows nt) that i know for sure.Now I have a problem it cant work with windows xp ,i dont believe that we still cant find driver. And one more thing photoshop cs 3 cant work on windows 2000....so thats BIG problem. Let me know if u know something that i dont know. If u need any help just ask!...I am sick of that scanner ,its really great but it coses too much problems!

    lady75, Jul 29, 2007
  8. Pusky

    robfrog

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got the same problem with my old linoscan 1400 and xp!! can anybody help me out. i would love to have the linoscan run on my xp. so please!!!

    robfrog, Aug 8, 2007
  9. Pusky

    lady75

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    It cant work with XP, I dont think that anyone can help u ...dont waste your time u will not find driver for xp.
    I`ve been waiting for a five years...or six...not sure.
    So windows 2000 is only solution!

    lady75, Aug 8, 2007
  10. Pusky

    robfrog

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    okay thank you... my linoscan 1400 runs under xp with the software silverfast linotype 6.5 but the software costs about 400 euros... :(

    robfrog, Aug 12, 2007
  11. Pusky

    lady75

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    tnx...thats something new ! I tried demo version few days ago but I didnt understand it can work under xp. Newcolor is much better anyway.

    lady75, Aug 12, 2007