HD Writer for Panasonic cam

Reaction score
I want to download movies we made from my Panasonic HDC-SD1PP camera and then burn them on CD so I can send them to my family. There is an HD Writer, software needed for that, which I installed and did everything according to the instructions, but it won't let me burn the movies on Cd or DVD. I tried it a few times, everything seems to be working excpet when I want to start copying. Movies are all downloaded onto computer and I also have trouble viewing them with other Media Players, I can only watch them with HD Writer.
Anyone has the sam eproblem or know how I could fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Do you know what codec your camcorder uses to convert the files?

That will be your main problem, try VLC media player to view the films and either nero 8 digital or convertx to dvd to burn them onto disc.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Woops, also if you have a HD writer, is it Blu ray or HD- DVD, as you will need the right discs to burn on to.

Hopefully its not the latter as that format is not supported by many, if any, any more.

Ask a Question