Having Property Grid Display Properties from the Most Derived Class

Howard Swope

I would like to use the PropertyGrid control to allow users to edit the
properties of a control, however, I would like only the properties of the
most derived several classes to be visible.

How is this possible?

Jun Wan

Would you please elaborate "the most derived Class"? Thank you.

Regards,
Justin Wan
Microsoft Partner Online Support

::From: "Howard Swope" <[email protected]>
::Subject: Having Property Grid Display Properties from the Most Derived
Class
::Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:40:37 -0400
::Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms
::
::I would like to use the PropertyGrid control to allow users to edit the
::properties of a control, however, I would like only the properties of the
::most derived several classes to be visible.
::
::How is this possible?
::
::--