    Does anyone know if MS has a template / option to download the Harvard
    Referencing Style as an add-on?

    Thanks everyone

    Skippi222, Jun 3, 2009

  2. Skippi222

    Yves Dhondt Guest

    Well the primary reason probably is because there is no Harvard style.

    The term Harvard style is used to describe a certain group of author-date
    styles which all look alike but differ in small points.

    I wrote a couple of implementations of the Harvard style (Exeter, Leeds,
    Anglia Rushkin, AGPS) which you could give a try. Take a look at
    http://bibword.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Styles to see if any fit
    your needs.

    Yves
    --
    http://bibword.codeplex.com

    Yves Dhondt, Jun 3, 2009

  3. Skippi222

    grammatim Guest

    There's no such thing as a specific "Harvard style." It's a British-
    only cover term for any sort of author-date reference system, and
    every British publisher and institution has its own special variety.

    grammatim, Jun 3, 2009