Hard disk

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Anyone got a free IDE HDD ? or one for sale ?..for a spare machine for my little one :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have a box with about 20 in but they are all 4 or 6 GB :lol: and I do not know if they work. I could try and test a couple if they would be any good to you. If you do not get any better offers you are welcome to one.:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks..but even at 6 years old 4 or 6 seems a little oldie lol :D

I have a box with about 20 in but they are all 4 or 6 GB :lol: and I do not know if they work. I could try and test a couple if they would be any good to you. If you do not get any better offers you are welcome to one.:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
will gladly pay postage from US

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
let me dig through and see what i have available. I have a few. Most of which are probably 40-120GB

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had a look in my box of spares, but not got one :(. Got cables of every variety though if you need any!

edit: I've had a look on ebay and 60GB drives are going for less than a tenner delivered :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanx Ian no probs..a 80-120gb would be splendid...
I've had a look in my box of spares, but not got one :(. Got cables of every variety though if you need any!

Ask a Question