Half-price GW2 offer ... UPDATED!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Guild Wars 2 is currently being offered for £17.49 for the Digital Heroic Edition, or, £24.99 for the Ditigal DeLuxe Edition. Both can be found Here

These offers will run from 2nd May, until 11th May 2014. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
My post is actually referring to GW2, which will soon be celebrating its 2nd year birthday. The original GW is still alive, though not so lively as it formerly was, due to people moving-on to the newer game.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
They e-mailed me recently, giving me a link titled something like 'How to use the combat system in GW2'.

Too late my little whipper-snappers, I had been sent six feet under so many times playing the trial version of the game I exclaimed aloud 'Bugger that for a game of soldiers' and vowed not to buy it. And uninstalled it.

I tried though, I did try.

And I like Steam (and I don't mean the half pint bottles of Norwegian lager that are very popular in the more lively pubs in Newquay) ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
They e-mailed me recently, giving me a link titled something like 'How to use the combat system in GW2'.
Quite a few of us received those - even the seasoned players. Some wags suggested (on GW2 forum) it had been sent due to their poor gaming ability. But according to their official response, it was a boo-boo; the mass e-mail had been sent out in error. :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Quite a few of us received those - even the seasoned players. Some wags suggested (on GW2 forum) it had been sent due to their poor gaming ability. But according to their official response, it was a boo-boo; the mass e-mail had been sent out in error. :thumb:

Well, my re-attempt at an Elemental is doing better this time round, despite the fact the trait system was pushed back. Or, it might be that I have gotten better at dodging, one mechanic I detest ... probable really due to, I run away! :lol:

Engineer is shelved again. :rolleyes:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Well, my re-attempt at an Elemental is doing better this time round, despite the fact the trait system was pushed back. Or, it might be that I have gotten better at dodging, one mechanic I detest ... probable really due to, I run away! :lol:

Engineer is shelved again. :rolleyes:
Just my opinion, but I think maybe ANet's tweaking and balancing is beginning to pay-off. I've found my Ele to be far less squishy and much more effective since the last big patch.

Aww, sorry to hear you've ditched your Engineer. That can really be a very fun class to play - again imho. In WvW it usually proves to be pretty deadly to the opposition.

I guess I enjoy all of the classes. For now, the Thief and "full regen build" Ranger are getting the most playtime. :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I actually retried the Engineer and got her to lvl 80 ... it's my Ele who has now foundered at around lvl 60. :lol:

Ask a Question