    --
    Regards,

    Arie Slob.

    Arie Slob, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Please visit the experts in the Group Policy newsgroup

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Carey Frisch [MVP], Aug 23, 2005

  3. Arie Slob

    Arie Slob Guest

    Thanks Carey,

    I had checked newsgroups containing .windowsxp. so didn't notice there was a
    specific group for GP.

    --
    Regards,

    Arie Slob.

    Arie Slob, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Hi Arie,

    The Network connections folder is actually a Shell folder (though the CPL
    applet is there to launch it quickly), and one way to hide the Network
    Connections applet is to add the GUID {7007ACC7-3202-11D1-AAD2-00805FC1270E}
    to NonEnum.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...s/2000/server/reskit/en-us/regentry/85853.asp

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP