Got a Virus.

Reaction score
Sadly not a computer virus but a bodily virus, been to the docs and on antibiotics for a week.
No idea how I got it or from whom but if I find out we will be having a chat!!

Left me very fatigued and might get worse before it gets better & might go back to a warm bed!!
So need cheering up, as no drink for a week and just bought some decent real ale!

Could just do with TC and her nursing skills!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Man flu huh? :D

Should knock you out for a couple of weeks if you're a typical man. :D

Reaction score
Man flu huh? :D

Should knock you out for a couple of weeks if you're a typical man. :D
Not man flu but a bacterial infection hence the large amount of antibiotics i'm taking.
If it was man flu i could cope, this just drains me and i end up in bed or in front of the tv!:(

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Not man flu but a bacterial infection hence the large amount of antibiotics i'm taking.
If it was man flu i could cope, this just drains me and i end up in bed or in front of the tv!:(
When those bacterial gremlins strike, it can indeed be very debilitating... as my husband experienced recently.

Hope the meds will work their magic for you quickly Feckit. But meanwhile, lots of rest and TLC will help too.

Feel better soon :nod:

Ask a Question