Bargain Good Value For Money CDR's

Reaction score
check this out:

http://www.cd-rmedia.co.uk/?id=3

very very good value for money, but be quick if you want them! :)

It works out as £8.00 for 100CDR's which are 700mb and 52X!
I have used these CDR's for more than a year and I have been very impressed so far!

good luck

Reaction score
good stuff!

hope u like them! not many of my mates use them so every time i see a cd-rmedia.co.uk cd i know it came from me!!!
i dint go for this offer probably should have though!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If you're near an Office World outlet, they currently have drums of 100 Verbatim CD-R's (700Mb, x 48) for £14.99.

OK, that's two quid dearer than the above offer, but you can get 'em on the same day, have the option to pay by cash and it's easy to take them back if you have a problem.

Reaction score
dont have an office world near me... pompey or basingstoke or guildford i'd guess is where the nearest is...

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I get my CD's for £16 per 100 from a shop about 10 mins walk away from me :). Also play.com have some quality plastic coated discs for £18 per 100 , best quality CD-Rs ive seen or used.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
If you're near an Office World outlet, they currently have drums of 100 Verbatim CD-R's (700Mb, x 48) for £14.99.

OK, that's two quid dearer than the above offer, but you can get 'em on the same day, have the option to pay by cash and it's easy to take them back if you have a problem.
Never thought of looking in Office World ... Thanks. :thumb:

Need a couple of DVD-Rs as well.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:

The same thing, in most branches of Sainsburys now, only £6.99, I picked up another drum today.

I've used about 20 of these CD's so far and they're fine.

£7.00 for 50 branded disks is a bargain, imo, and no postage, no having to wait around indoors to collect a parcel and any probs with them, Sainsburys are good on returns.

I'd snap one up now if I was you Squire :D

Reaction score
Sainsburys are selling 50x spindle of 52 speed 700Mb CDR's for £6.99 a go... Verbatim

Not bad value.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Sainsburys are selling 50x spindle of 52 speed 700Mb CDR's for £6.99 a go... Verbatim

Not bad value.
Originally posted by Sir Flops:

in most branches of Sainsburys now, only £6.99, I picked up another drum today.
Actually, I did make a boo-boo.

The original deal from Office World I mentioned was 100 disks. The Sainsburys deal is only 50 disks. So the pricing's much the same really, Sainsbury's deal just a little better.

Sorry bout dat.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Are they on special or is that there regular price:confused: ...because verbatim are an excellent brand..if thats the case and they are on special i will have to buy a couple of spindles..

Can somebody let me know a.s.a.p.....thanks dudes..

Reaction score
No sorry flops, i didnt see your post

Though we got them for 15% less, i work there :D

Sainsburys brill on returns...if you drop something in the car park and its totally your fault they will still replace it!

Reaction score
umm... i should know this...but dont.

Basically i advise you to go to sainsburys and spend lots of money ;) no lol, they dont have many on the shelf so get some while you can

Ask a Question