Good components for sale!!

Reaction score
Not wanting to steal Floppy's thunder, 'cos his looks like a good deal, but i'll be looking for buyers for some kit as i plan to upgrade before late september (When Half Life 2 comes out8) ).

The stuff that I'll be looking to get rid of is:

Antec SOHO server tower. Black. 4x5.25'' bays, lockable door etc.
Antec Smart Power 400W PSU
Asus A7V333 mobo with onboard sound
Athlon XP2100+ (1.7Ghz) CPU (Palomino core)
Coolermaster Silent Super Heatpipe (HSF)
512Mb (2 x 256MB DIMMS) Samsung PC2700 CAS2.5 RAM
Iiyama Vision Master Pro 1411 17'' CRT monitor

If anyone wants to make me a reasonable offer between now and then, let me know by reply to this message. I'll deliver if you live anywhere near Wigan, Liverpool, Manchester or Nottingham...(Those areas are convenient for me to get to).

The price will of course drop, the closer to september it gets, but I'm known for undercharging on my old kit so first come first served.

Everything in the list (except the monitor) was bought last August...I have all paperwork.

Reaction score
...I decided to put some prices next to the components I've got for sale...Remember everything was new in August last year!!

Antec SOHO server tower. Black. 4x5.25'' bays (£30).
Antec Smart Power 400W PSU (£30)
Asus A7V333 mobo with onboard sound (£50)
Athlon XP2100+ (1.7Ghz) CPU (Palomino core) (£40)
Coolermaster Silent Super Heatpipe (HSF) (£20)
512Mb (2 x 256MB) Samsung PC2700 RAM (£50)
Hauppauge WinTV PVR250 (PCI TV + Vid recorder card) (£80)

That's £300 in total...but I'll knock £20 off if someone wants the whole bundle.

8) :D 8)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
1nteger, you no stealing my thunder, don't worry about it.

And s**t man, I just bought 512 of PC2700, Winbond, couldda saved myself £14.00 :( It arrived just this morning.

It may be a good idea to indicate whether your prices include post & packing and if not what sort of prices to ship the goods.

How much you looking for for the Monitor?

Reaction score
...I'm not sure about selling the monitor...I don't really need to change it at the moment.

All the prices i've posted do not include delivery unless u live pretty close...where r u based?

On the RAM...if u haven't got a full gig, I would recommend getting more....that's what i'm upgrading to....u might still find my extra 512Mb handy! :D 8)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Where am I based? SE London. Would cost less by courier than time & petrol :D

I'm not after a Monitor just now, was just curious.

I'll pass on the RAM, if I thought I needed a Gig, I would have ordered it, RAM is el cheapo at the moment.

Good luck with the sale :)

Reaction score
Update:
All my stuff's sold except for the RAM...but memory prices are on their way up.

I'm selling 2 sticks of 256Mb branded (Samsung) PC2700 ram...£50 for the two and I'll cover postage. Used since last August and never overclocked.

PM me if interested.