Glastonbury 2016

Reaction score
Summer @ Worthy Farm!!
_90056315_hi033643000.jpg

Reaction score
My Daughter lives in Castle Cary and many of the campers/ungodly get off the train there and are transported to the site by buses. But I have to say it brings a lot of busness to the local area, but the traffic in the area is horrendous, and many people have forgotten how to drive on country roads and and still think they are on a motorway. :(:eek::wall:
The other thing is she can sit in the garden and still enjoy the music and not have to pay the entrance fee.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hmm, so us people who have camped at Glastonbury are 'ungodly' are we? I'm not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult cos I sure don't follow any god.

I used to say that if there was such a thing as heaven it would consist of three things - Glastonbury, Thorpe Park and your favourite pub, that's how much I enjoyed the festivals I attended in the past.

However, having now reached a certain age and following the discomfort I endured at Glastonbury 2007, I vowed then never to attend again.

And it's also become just another commercial event, the spirit of the original festivals has long been lost.

I look at all the mud and think 'never again' though I do feel sorry for those attending this year.

The BBC website is showing all acts' performances after their appearance from the main stages so I can watch most of I want to see in the comfort of my own living room. Although I will admit it's not the same.

Ask a Question