Bargain Giveaway of the Day - Wondershare Video to DVD Converter

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
This is the latest offerfrom GAOTD.....It's from wondershare and i really like some of their app's.
Taken from the gaotd wbesite.

Wondershare Video to DVD Converter is an easy-to-use yet powerful DVD burner software. It allows you to burn video clips taken by your camcorder, camera, phones or all videos files saved on your PC to DVDs. Then you can watch them on your home DVD player or share with your friends at will.
  • Support all popular standard and HD video formats:
    it supports AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MPG, MKV, MOV, RM, RMVB, DAT and HD videos like TS, TP, MTS, M2TS, etc.
  • Easy to use, 1 click designed interface:
    the specifically designed interface allows you to add videos and with 1 click on Start to burn videos to DVDs within minutes.
  • Support burning videos to DVDs and ISO image files:
    when you are ready to burn videos, it provides you with two options to suit your individual needs: DVD and ISO file.
  • 100% compatible with Windows 7
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/wondershare-video-to-dvd-converter/

Reaction score
Cheers Captain..Just downloading and will have a gander once its installed...............:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I do believe this one has been up before as I have it installed on one machine.

Beware though fellas, it's ok for i-Pod and PSP but at full res in my experience the quality is poor.

Reaction score
There's no mention of I-Pods or PSP in the specs below Flopp's. Are you sure it wasn't Video to I-Pod you got before ??I just checked again and it's definitely not for those formats.

Supported Input Formats

AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MKV, MOV and most HD video formats: TP, TRP, MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1), and HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4).

Supported Output FormatsDVD disc, ISO image file

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
mp4 is i-pods & psp

absolutely sure

I just thought that mpeg 4 was video, not just for i-pod and psp. It also says that the output format was only DVD and ISO.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Screenshot:

attachment.php

Attachments

• wondershare_formats.jpg
    wondershare_formats.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 533
Reaction score
Hi Flopp's, this is the one that we got the other day....i also got the one you posted a picture of.

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 466

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
captain zed said:
Hi Flopp's, this is the one that we got the other day....i also got the one you posted a picture of.

So let me get this right.

You had already installed the Giveaway Wondershare Platinum Version.

You then installed the lesser version of their software which has far less features.

No wonder there was a misunderstanding, I assumed 'Wondershare' was 'Wondershare'.

Why did you install something which does far less than something you already had?

Because it was free?

That really is a little sad my man, good grief.

And as I've already pointed out, the software isn't that good anyway.

Pinnacle and Nero do a much better job or go to the Doom website and get links to legal open source software that will the job better for free.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
So let me get this right.

You had already installed the Giveaway Wondershare Platinum Version.

You then installed the lesser version of their software which has far less features.

No wonder there was a misunderstanding, I assumed 'Wondershare' was 'Wondershare'.

Why did you install something which does far less than something you already had?

Because it was free?

That really is a little sad my man, good grief.

And as I've already pointed out, the software isn't that good anyway.

Pinnacle and Nero do a much better job or go to the Doom website and get links to legal open source software that will the job better for free.

The reason i installed it was because it was less complicated......
nod.gif

Reaction score
Hope this sorts out the confusion for ya....the first wondershare i got did a lovely job of the conversion's i asked it to, except they would not fill the screen for me.....the picture was like a small window int middle of the screen.
I thought it was me not being able to navigate around the software properly or i was just crap at this lark
So when i saw the second version i thought lets have a butchers to see would this be any different and lo and behold it did the job..
I assumed that because there were less formats involved it was less complicated, and so worked better for me. As you know, i am relatively new to techie stuff with very limited experience, so the second wondershare was better.As you can see from the screen shots they are very different.
And i'll leave it there.:)

Ask a Question