Gigabyre Z68X-UD7-B3 Intel Z68 Motherboard

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Legit Reviews check out the Gigabyte Z68X-UD7-B3 Intel Z68 Motherboard, which supports the latest second generation of Intel Core iX series of processors:

If we were to look at strictly the performance of the GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7-B3, I would have no complaints. Unfortunately, I can't look past what I feel are short comings of the Z68X-UD7-B3. It seems to me, that GIGABYTE took the P67A-UD7-B3 motherboard, slapped the Intel Z68 chipset on it and called it good. The problem with doing that is that it pretty much leaves out the features that separate Intel Z68 chipset from the P67 chipset. You would expect that the boards would be priced close to the same, but that is not the situation that we have here today. We found that the GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7-B3 is currently retailing for $349.99 plus shipping and the GIGABYTE P67A-UD7-B3 is retailing for $294.99 after rebate. That means that there is a $55 price difference between two identical motherboards. What do you get for $55? Intel Smart Response Technology (SRT) for SSD caching.

Read the review here.

Ask a Question