Getting a list of HTML hexadecimal color codes

Discussion in 'Microsoft Frontpage' started by Guest, Aug 11, 2004.

    I am learning to create a web page using HTML codes. I would like a list of
    these codes to specify colors (backgroundand/or text) in my web page.

    Guest, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Google is your friend. Many, many pages of charts, such as:
    http://www.htmlhelpcentral.com/hexcolors.html
    --
    ===
    Tom "Pepper" Willett

    Tom Pepper Willett, Aug 11, 2004

  3. "smck" <> wrote in message
    > I am learning to create a web page using HTML codes. I would like a list

    of
    > these codes to specify colors (backgroundand/or text) in my web page.

    Its RGB (red green blue).

    So 0055FF is 00 Red, 55 Green, FF (255) Blue. The rest is guesswork.

    Or you could Google it for any of the 1,000's of tables out there that will
    show you.

    Sparky Polastri, Aug 11, 2004
  4. and...there's a ton of free; color pickers, color blenders, color palette chosers out there on the web...very helpful stuff.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo, Aug 11, 2004
  5. See:
    http://www.ycoln-design.com/WebColorCharts/WebColors.asp

    WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Aug 11, 2004

    Thank you for replying so quickly. This was most helpful as it is exactly
    what I wanted. I give this reply a 5 out of 5 rating.
    smck

    Guest, Aug 11, 2004

    Thanks for your reply. I know the basic RGB colors. Its the specifics that I
    needed. However, I got the answer from

    Guest, Aug 11, 2004