    all of my Word documents?

    Thanks

    Joe

    Joe727, Aug 4, 2009

  2. Click on the Show/Hide button (¶) in the Home tab of the Ribbon. It has an
    orange background in your screen shot which shows that it is active.

    --
    Hope this helps.

    services on a paid consulting basis.

    Doug Robbins - Word MVP, Aug 4, 2009

  3. Joe727

    Joe727 Guest

    Thanks Doug - I've been using Word since Word '97 and I've never had a use
    for that particular function. Now I know what I inadvertantly clicked.
    BTW - I still love the Word 2007 ribbon.

    Joe

    Joe727, Aug 4, 2009
  4. Joe727

    Stefan Blom Guest