    Paul C. Ross Guest

    Can anyone tell me how to get your web site once published
    to the web, recognized by the various search engines?

    Paul C. Ross, Sep 18, 2003

  2. You have to submit your site to each by visiting each of the search engines
    and looking for the submit site link.

    WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
    MS KB Quick Links, etc.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Read this from Google:
    http://www.google.com/technology/
    also www.spider-food.net
    ETC

    E. T. Culling, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Paul C. Ross

    chris leeds Guest

    liked spider food. that's a good link.

    chris leeds, Sep 18, 2003
  5. Paul C. Ross

    Tony E Guest

    Paul,

    Go to my submission site here: www.go-submit.com

    I have a bunch of excellent information on search engine and optimization.

    Plus if you want, you can sign up to submit your site to over 500,000 search
    engines and link directories.

    Email me personally I will give you a discount

    Tony E
    www.tonysdesigns.com
    www.go-submit.com

    Tony E, Sep 18, 2003