Windows XP Generic Host Process Error

Reaction score
At start-up, almost a min after, a window pops up saying the generic host process for win32 services had an error, with the file ntdll.dll. Any fixes? do i need to post any more info? I can give you a HiJack this, and all of what the error says. OS is win XP pro SP3

Reaction score
FIXME said:
At start-up, almost a min after, a window pops up saying the generic host process for win32 services had an error, with the file ntdll.dll. Any fixes? do i need to post any more info? I can give you a HiJack this, and all of what the error says. OS is win XP pro SP3

You could try this...Get your WinXP CD handy, then go to Start>Run and type "sfc /scannow" without the quotes..YOu won't get any reports or anything, but scanner will repir and replace any damage/corrupted files etc...Oh and welcome to the forum,always a nice way to start...
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
You could try this...Get your WinXP CD handy, then go to Start>Run and type "sfc /scannow" without the quotes..YOu won't get any reports or anything, but scanner will repir and replace any damage/corrupted files etc...Oh and welcome to the forum,always a nice way to start...
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

alright, did the scan, and after the scan, the window goes away, and nothing else happens, yet i still have the problem

Ask a Question