For Sale Fujifilm X Pro 1 Camera outfit

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
390.jpg
393.jpg
Offering it here first, all equipment here can be described as near mint and like new.

Original boxes for camera body and lens and protective film still on the camera body's view screen. All original accessories.

I've had this one year, bought the camera body used for £400 and the lens new last August for £400. Only reason for sale is I fancy something simpler and smaller, a camera that's more 'point and shoot' than this one. It takes a very good picture and there's all the scope you'll need for taking manual pictures as well as a fully automatic mode.

The outfit comprises:

Fujifilm X Pro 1 camera body
(With all original accessories)
Fujifilm XF 35mm 1.4 Lens
Half Leather case
Di-optic x 3 viewfinder lens
2 spare batteries
Lowe Pro Carry Case
Book: Mastering the Fujifilm X Pro 1
USB lead
New Hama 8Gb 22Mb/sec memory card

I've just sourced the cheapest prices for all those items and if we were to shop on Ebay and in some cases from outside the UK, the best price I can find collectively is £695.

So I'm asking £475 plus postage, UK sales and established forum members only, Paypal gift, bank transfer or cash on collection from SE London. Price reduction - now £425 inc postage within UK

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I haven't sold this yet but there again this is the only place I've offered it for sale :D

I've just placed an ad on Gumtree London for it and am offering it now for £425.00.

So, if anybody here fancies it for £425.00 including postage within mainland UK, step right up :)

In the meantime as a stopgap I've bought a Canon G16 second hand for £200. It doesn't take pix of the same quality as the Fuji X-Pro 1 but it does have a whole host of functions and it's nice and compact, fits in my pocket. It will do until I can afford the Sony RX100 III.

Ask a Question