    I had a hard drive problem and had to reinstall FSX onto a different drive.
    Now it won't let me register in the normal online fashion. It says I have to
    do it by phone.. Anyone have the phone number????

    Art, Jun 19, 2007

  2. Art

    Jimmy S. Guest

    Hi Art,

    Contact Microsoft PSS at (800) 936-8479

    --
    Cheers, *Windows_XP_MVP_Shell/User*

    Visit my MSN Games and Windows Gaming Help Site: www.msce.mvps.org

    =================

    Jimmy S., Jun 20, 2007

  3. Art

    Art Guest

    Thanks.

    Art, Jun 21, 2007
  4. Art

    Jimmy S. Guest

    Hi Art,

    You're welcome.
    Please let us know if you have any more questions. :)

    --

    =================

    Jimmy S., Jun 21, 2007
  5. Art

    Art Guest

    Thanks much. I went through the whole procedure and finally got my FSX up
    and running. It took a new number after validation and a registry patch
    which the Tech talked me through but it is up and running. I installed the
    patch SP1 with high hopes but I guess I will still stick with FS9. I run a
    new Systemax Venture ,AMD2 5600, dual core, 2.6 Ghz, 1 GB 2DDR ram, 250 SATA
    HD and X1300 256 Mb video card and with the sliders only half ways, when I
    pan around, if there is a lot of scenery to pick up,I see no improvement on
    the program. Only when flying over 10000 feet , it is decent. Low frame rate
    of 20.
    Thanks a lot guys. At least one problem is solved.

    Art, Jun 24, 2007
  6. Art

    Jimmy S. Guest

    Hi Art,

    Thanks for posting back to contribute the final results.
    It really helps everyone when this type of information is shared.

    --

    Jimmy S., Jun 24, 2007