    to check thee mail and it is there. whay can't i get this when I select
    send/receive? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Very Frustrated

    Steven MacClintock, Mar 22, 2007

  2. Make sure all the mail account settings are exactly as your ISP
    has given you.

    Gary VanderMolen

    Gary VanderMolen, Mar 22, 2007

  3. Steven MacClintock

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Steven

    Do you have MacAfee or Norton installed? Disable your Anti Virus email scanning and try . It would also help if you can post the error message that is shown exactly

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Mar 22, 2007