    the file. I can't delete the file because Its not named that way so i have
    no way to know what file to delete how do i get this off my computer so i can
    do someting this is ridiculoul

    Guest, Mar 26, 2006

    i belive that you have a older version of microft office and the new service
    pack was not installed causing of the program to lost it's content, because
    you lost the software to valide you copy you need to buy a new one or
    unistall the program in control panel-add and remove. If you bought you
    computer recently less than a year you probably have waranty of the software
    and you can get a new copy for free or probably buy a new copy for less. i
    recomend contact if you can the seller.

    Guest, Mar 27, 2006

    Rock Guest

    GretchenVirgoGirl wrote:

    > I HAVE A PROBLEM I CAN'T OPEN ANY IMAGES FILES I GET MESSage that says this
    > file doesn't work, it needs repair, insert MS Office Disk 1, problem I can't
    > find disk I ican find every other disk but not that one. So I can't repair
    > the file. I can't delete the file because Its not named that way so i have
    > no way to know what file to delete how do i get this off my computer so i can
    > do someting this is ridiculoul

    For one thing, if this is an MS Office problem post to an MS Office
    newsgroup. Here is a list of MS Public Newsgroups:
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    Frankly though I doubt if anyone is going to be able to help you with
    the limited information you've supplied. And if in fact you need the MS
    Office Disk 1, then you need it.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

    Rock, Mar 27, 2006

    Mr. Nobody Guest

    I believe someone could help you if you could give a little more info. What
    system are you using? What is the full file name? Are you trying to view
    the file or what? Is this a type of picture (jpg, gif, etc.) from e-mail or
    a image from a scanner? Etc, Etc.

    If you can't answer these questions, and are in a big hurry, and only want
    to view the file, right click on it, select properties and select "open
    with", then select "Microsoft Fax and Picture Viewer".
    My experience is that usually MS Office has little to do with viewing
    pictures, if that is what you are trying to do.

    Hope this helps in some way. Let us know.

    Mr Nobody

    Mr. Nobody, Mar 27, 2006
  5. Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 - Retail
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16837116142

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP