    richk Guest

    Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
    type games..but all types welcome.....

    richk, Nov 29, 2005

  2. on 29.11.2005 21:29 richk wrote:
    > Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
    > type games..but all types welcome.....

    http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f3dbreakout.html
    http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/fbreakout.html

    Have fun :)

    --
    Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

    http://vegard2.no -
    Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
    Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
    Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
    games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
    18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
    Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

    Vegard Krog Petersen, Nov 29, 2005

  3. richk wrote:
    > Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
    > type games..but all types welcome.....

    _The_ freeware breakout clone for Windows:
    http://www.magicwandsoft.com/games/dxball/

    Morten Skarstad, Nov 29, 2005
  4. richk

    jb Guest

    > Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
    > type games..but all types welcome.....

    Breakout is a great game. Rock 'n Diamonds is better.

    http://www.artsoft.org/rocksndiamonds/

    jb, Nov 29, 2005
  5. richk

    baldhorse Guest

    baldhorse, Nov 29, 2005
  6. richk

    Mister2u Guest

    Mister2u, Nov 30, 2005
  7. richk

    DJboutit Guest

    DJboutit, Nov 30, 2005
  8. richk

    Conor Guest

    In article <>,
    richk says...
    > Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
    > type games..but all types welcome.....

    www.hippogames.com

    My favourite...www.freewaregames.net.

    Check out CodeRED Alien Arena. Based on Quake2 engine.

    --
    Conor

    "You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen
    Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart, Extras.

    Conor, Nov 30, 2005

    No. You mean www.gamehippo.com ....

    Vegard Krog Petersen, Nov 30, 2005
  10. Conor wrote:
    > My favourite...www.freewaregames.net.

    *click*

    "Unfortunately, due to newly enabled security features used to protect the
    content of this site, you are required to use Internet Explorer Version 5.0
    or higher."

    *clickety click*

    "In order to use this site you must download WhenU SaveNow."

    Ew, hell no!

    Morten Skarstad, Nov 30, 2005
  11. on 30.11.2005 21:18 Morten Skarstad wrote:
    > Conor wrote:
    >
    >>My favourite...www.freewaregames.net.

    > *click*
    >
    > "Unfortunately, due to newly enabled security features used to protect the
    > content of this site, you are required to use Internet Explorer Version 5.0
    > or higher."
    >
    > *clickety click*
    >
    > "In order to use this site you must download WhenU SaveNow."
    > Ew, hell no!

    And that message came from WhenUs site!
    http://www.whenu.com/s3/fwg_needIE.html

    Avoid like pestilence !!!

    Vegard Krog Petersen, Nov 30, 2005
  12. richk

    Olaf Greck Guest

    Vegard Krog Petersen <> wrote:

    >on 29.11.2005 21:29 richk wrote:
    >> Need a site where I can find some freeware games especially breakout
    >> type games..but all types welcome.....

    >http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f3dbreakout.html
    >http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/fbreakout.html
    >
    >Have fun :)

    Careful ! ;-)

    Do not go to the URLs if you intend to have "only a quick look " for
    example before going to bed.

    It will keep you busy for a while,

    Thanks!

    best regards

    Olaf

    Olaf Greck, Nov 30, 2005
  13. Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:
    > on 30.11.2005 21:18 Morten Skarstad wrote:
    >
    >> Conor wrote:
    >>
    >>> My favourite...www.freewaregames.net.

    >> *click*
    >>
    >> "Unfortunately, due to newly enabled security features used to protect
    >> the content of this site, you are required to use Internet Explorer
    >> Version 5.0 or higher."
    >>
    >> *clickety click*
    >>
    >> "In order to use this site you must download WhenU SaveNow."
    >> Ew, hell no!

    > And that message came from WhenUs site!
    > http://www.whenu.com/s3/fwg_needIE.html
    >
    > Avoid like pestilence !!!

    Using Firefox 1.5 I see no such thing, but then again it might have been
    blocked by Firefox's popup blocking , my custom script to get rid of ads
    or my firewall blocking certain sites.

    The site itself does contain a lot of links to freeware games .. I'm
    sure I can find new fun games to play there , but the links on the site
    do not work right with Firefox 1.5 ( they are probably blocked ) so I
    have to copy the link address out of the gamelink and edit the
    javascript out of them.

    Lot's of content .. but the webpage is infested with spyware, and the
    site is very IE only.

    It's gold covered in crap.
    I suggest visiting only with Firefox ( http://getfirefox.com )

    Christian 'CeeJay' Jensen, Dec 3, 2005
  14. on 03.12.2005 11:33 Christian 'CeeJay' Jensen wrote:
    > Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:
    >
    >>on 30.11.2005 21:18 Morten Skarstad wrote:

    >>>*click*
    >>>
    >>>"Unfortunately, due to newly enabled security features used to protect
    >>>the content of this site, you are required to use Internet Explorer
    >>>Version 5.0 or higher."
    >>>
    >>>*clickety click*
    >>>
    >>>"In order to use this site you must download WhenU SaveNow."
    >>>Ew, hell no!

    >>And that message came from WhenUs site!
    >>http://www.whenu.com/s3/fwg_needIE.html
    >>
    >>Avoid like pestilence !!!

    > Using Firefox 1.5 I see no such thing, but then again it might have been
    > blocked by Firefox's popup blocking , my custom script to get rid of ads
    > or my firewall blocking certain sites.
    >
    > The site itself does contain a lot of links to freeware games .. I'm
    > sure I can find new fun games to play there , but the links on the site
    > do not work right with Firefox 1.5 ( they are probably blocked ) so I
    > have to copy the link address out of the gamelink and edit the
    > javascript out of them.
    >
    > Lot's of content .. but the webpage is infested with spyware, and the
    > site is very IE only.
    >
    > It's gold covered in crap.
    > I suggest visiting only with Firefox ( http://getfirefox.com )

    I use Firefox 1.5.
    You might not see it if you have javascript disabled.

    Try: http://www.freewaregames.net/fwpro/puzzle.asp
    Click on 'Download' on the game 'Cube' and then Download game'
    (which points to:
    javascript:resumeDownload('http://www.freewaregames.net/fwpro/download.asp?game=108');
    and you get:
    http://www.whenu.com/s3/fwg_needIE.html

    Edit the link to: http://www.freewaregames.net/fwpro/download.asp?game=108
    and I get kicked to: http://www.caiman.us/

    WOW!

    It seem it's not enough with the IE & Spyware, but he's probably
    hotlinking directly to another game sites downloads....

    YUK!

    Vegard Krog Petersen, Dec 3, 2005
  15. richk

    gab67