    machine....

    Ciao
    Franco

    Franco Tiratore, May 19, 2006

  2. "Franco Tiratore" <> ha scritto:

    >Hi all.
    >Can you suggest me a freeware and portable web browser with built-in
    >Java support?
    >Some features of my home banking service require Java, unfortunately my
    >workstation does not allow me to install the Java package on the local
    >machine....
    >
    >Ciao
    >Franco

    I'm afraid You have NO possibility to find out something similar.
    If You don't have java on your workstation You cannot use these features.
    BTW, reading your email I imagine You are "FURLAN"!
    Am I right?
    Aio reson? ... Mandi (da un omp di Buri!)

    ByE bYe By Taf®

    --
    .~. A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    / v \ Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

    =?windows-1252?Q?Taf=AE_, May 19, 2006

  3. Taf® ha scritto:
    > BTW, reading your email I imagine You are "FURLAN"!
    > Am I right?
    > Aio reson? ... Mandi (da un omp di Buri!)

    Zio vescul, tu mi as becat in plen!
    No si fas neancje in temp a buta' il nas chi sul'Internèt che si cjate
    il Furlan bon che ti iude!
    Grasie par le rispueste, me le imaginavi gia' une robe dal gjenar
    parceche par esempli il stes Mozilla Firefox Portable nol supporte Java
    par il stes motif...
    Ben po, pecjat, grasie comunque par le rispueste.
    Fuarce Friul!

    Mandi,
    Franco

    PS: O soi di Paulét
    PPS: Preferisitu ''Friulano'' o "Furlan Blanc'' ? :blush:)))

    Franco Tiratore, May 19, 2006
  4. Franco Tiratore

    Ropoq W Guest

    "Franco Tiratore"

    This is not Udine (Italy) but a usenet group. English is the language
    in this particular group.

    Ropoq W

    Ropoq W, May 20, 2006
  5. Franco Tiratore

    Craig Guest

    Ropoq W wrote:

    > "Franco Tiratore"
    >>

    > English is the language in this particular group.
    >
    > Ropoq W

    Really? And who's gonna moderate that, Ropoq?

    -Craig

    Craig, May 20, 2006
  6. Ropoq W <> wrote in

    > "Franco Tiratore"
    >

    > This is not Udine (Italy) but a usenet group. English is the language
    > in this particular group.
    >
    > Ropoq W

    OMG... another moderator in an unmoderated group. Get a life, let them
    go... we didn't react on the Germans earlier this week, so why should we do
    so o the Italians?

    --

    Jay
    (IP)

    In_Parenthesis, May 20, 2006
  7. On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:54:20 +0200, Ropoq W <>
    wrote:

    >This is not Udine (Italy) but a usenet group. English is the language
    >in this particular group.

    You are right, then I will repost my message in English.

    Franco Tiratore wrote:
    >Zio vescul, tu mi as becat in plen!
    >No si fas neancje in temp a buta' il nas chi sul'Internèt che si cjate
    >il Furlan bon che ti iude!
    >Grasie par le rispueste, me le imaginavi gia' une robe dal gjenar
    >parceche par esempli il stes Mozilla Firefox Portable nol supporte Java
    >par il stes motif...
    >Ben po, pecjat, grasie comunque par le rispueste.
    >Fuarce Friul!
    >
    >Mandi,
    >Franco
    >
    >PS: O soi di Paulét
    >PPS: Preferisitu ''Friulano'' o "Furlan Blanc'' ? :blush:)))

    Translation:
    "
    Thank you, my FURLAN friend!
    I expected this answer, because for example even Mozilla Firefox
    Portable does not support Java if it is not already installed on the
    local machine...
    Regards,
    Franco
    "

    Can anyone else contribute in this thread now?
    Just a confirmation that such a piece of software does not exist...

    Regards,
    Franco

    Franco Tiratore, May 20, 2006
  8. On Sat, 20 May 2006 02:30:35 +0200, "In_Parenthesis"
    <> wrote:

    >OMG... another moderator in an unmoderated group. Get a life, let them
    >go... we didn't react on the Germans earlier this week, so why should we do
    >so o the Italians?

    Anyway, even most Italians wouldn't understand my post, because I used
    my local dialect. I'm sorry for that... :blush:((((((((((((

    Ragards,
    Franco

    PS: :-/

    Franco Tiratore, May 20, 2006