    "And God said: '# apt-get install light'. And there was light".
    ICQ: 126735906 MSN:
    http://marreka.no-ip.com

    Chaos Master, Jul 24, 2004

  2. Chaos Master

    Fran Guest

    Most bunder programs can do it, like BurnAtOnce and DeepBurner

    "Chaos Master" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hello people.
    >
    > Do you know of any free program to create .ISO files? I don't want to rip

    from
    > CD's.
    >
    > It's because I want to load a lot of files at once, for a virtual machine

    in
    > Bochs, and my only options are floppy disk images (too small) and ISO

    files.

    Fran, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Chaos Master

    Susan Bugher Guest

    Chaos Master wrote:

    > Hello people.
    >
    > Do you know of any free program to create .ISO files? I don't want to rip from
    > CD's.
    >
    > It's because I want to load a lot of files at once, for a virtual machine in
    > Bochs, and my only options are floppy disk images (too small) and ISO files.
    >
    > Like UltraISO (shareware)

    There are several apps listed here:

    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_SYSTEMUTILITIES.php#5.20CD:MakeISOImage

    Susan
    --
    Pricelessware: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org
    mirror site: http://www.earths-ocular.com/mirror/www.pricelesswarehome.org/

    Susan Bugher, Jul 24, 2004
  4. Chaos Master

    Mark Warner Guest

    Chaos Master wrote:
    > Hello people.
    >
    > Do you know of any free program to create .ISO files? I don't want to
    > rip from CD's.
    >
    > It's because I want to load a lot of files at once, for a virtual
    > machine in Bochs, and my only options are floppy disk images (too
    > small) and ISO files.
    >
    > Like UltraISO (shareware)
    >
    > []s

    LC ISO Creator

    http://www.lucersoft.com/freeware.php

    --
    Mark Warner
    lose .inhibitions when replying

    Mark Warner, Jul 24, 2004
  5. Chaos Master

    Chaos Master Guest

    Chaos Master, Jul 24, 2004
  6. Chaos Master wrote:

    > Do you know of any free program to create .ISO files? I don't
    > want to rip from CD's.

    mkisofs (make iso file system) there is a windows-version of it
    (command-line).

    Bernd

    Bernd Schmitt, Jul 26, 2004