    You can find an easier to Customize and Publish solution for free
    anywhere that I have looked.

    Hope this helps someone.

    Forest Wanderer, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Forest Wanderer

    lisztfr Guest

    Forest Wanderer a écrit :

    > I want to share my site and a free photo album creator that I use. The
    > photo album creator is called Jalbum. It is really awesome for free.
    > There are several people who have developed different skins for the
    > application also.
    >
    > I made my photo gallery on http://www.forestwander.com/gallery with
    > Jalbum and it works really well.
    >
    > You can find an easier to Customize and Publish solution for free
    > anywhere that I have looked.
    >
    > Hope this helps someone.

    Yes i know this program and didn't try it yet, but let's put it
    clearly : Java sucks; Why ? because compared to the size,
    it does not 100 times more than Turbo Basic. The rersult is many MB
    wasted on each PC for the devill only knows what. All Java applications

    could have been coded on Basic, Pascal or C++ which more efficience.

    laurent

    lisztfr, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Forest Wanderer

    Guest

    lisztfr wrote:
    > The rersult is many MB
    > wasted on each PC for the devill only knows what. All Java applications
    >
    > could have been coded on Basic, Pascal or C++ which more efficience.

    yep, but it is easier for developers to maintain java source. so you
    won't make them change their minds with all efficience in the world
    alltogether.

    , Jul 25, 2006
  4. Forest Wanderer

    George Guest

    Java or not, the presentation looks cool.

    George, Jul 25, 2006