Bargain Free Offers From GratisNetworks

Reaction score
Generally, this would be considered spamming, but I would like to point out that this was posted at various websites including Gizmodo, Forever Geek and Wired magazine. A few months ago, CNN did a news story on it, but in short, Gratis Networks is pretty much giving out free iPods as well as free flat screens and desktop pcs. The catch is that you need to sign up for an offer and you have to get five friends to sign up as well. Only thing that they do not realize is that you can sign up for free trial offers and they will credit you for it and you can call a week later and cancel the service without being charged.

Here are my referral links:
Free iPod Referral
Free Flat Screen Referral
Free Desktop PC Referral

And for all of you who think this is a scam, you are missing out on some free stuff. Check out this website for a list of magazines that tested this offer to make sure it was legit as well as some instructions for not getting charged. Forever Geek iPod Offer Evaluation.

Thanks to anyone who used me as a referral. Just looking out for all us poor gamers out there. If you don't like iPod, just sell it. Street price is like $350 so this is definitely worth the time and effort. What have you got to lose anyway?

Ask a Question