Bargain free motorala l6 phone on 12 month contract with 12 months free line rental!

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Hi this seems like an excellent deal for someone who wants a free phone plus minutes and texts. This deal is a twelve month contract and comes with 12 months free line rental and is on o2
http://onestopphoneshop.co.uk/index.php?&B[0][next][0]=&B[0][tariff]=POLTP&B[0][handsetcode]=O2ML6&OSPS=afcd44f26a2134518f393ef68507181a

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
I would just like to follow up to that post unfortunately in a negative fashion. I ordered a phone form the same people "onestopphoneshop" they are run by the carphone warehouse. Wel i ordered a phone last week had no problems with it except that when i ordered it over the phone i indicated that i wanted 50 extra text messages a month in a bundle for £3 the salesman said ok. Rang up today and asked them if the texts were included in the package and they said no. The man in the tech support was very unhelpful and he said to add that bundle on i would have to go to vodaphone direct and that the onestopphoneshop could not do it for me. thetechsupport man was extremely unhelpful and blamed it on me for not calling them sooner to ask if the texts were on the package and it was my ault that it wasnt there! but everything until now has been very good with these guys. I am not trying to fernd anybody off of this company but i am just noting my experience

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
well i dont think so (short answer) but you pay and then you need to send off some cashback vouchers to get your money back into your bank account and if you dont send in the vouchers you dont get your money back

Reaction score
Did you actually redeem a cashback voucher yet? What is your experience with that?

I am not clear what deal did you buy, was it O2 or Vodaphone? Seems to me that the O2 tariff plans include text messages.

I am interested in the Panasonic VS6 with O2 100 deal, it comes to £87 total for the phone and a year contract in my calculations.

Ask a Question