Bargain Free Flash Drive

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Microsoft is offering a Free USB Drive when you take a short, four-question, propaganda-laden quiz about Windows licensing. It's a pretty cool -- and painless -- way to get a USB drive.
Okay, it's not completely painless. You need a Microsoft Passport password. And the drive comes loaded with easily deleted propaganda.

At the site, click the picture of the USB drive (and if your ad-blocker is set to block Java, unblock the page). However unethical you think I am, I'm giving you the answers: 2, T, T, T.;)

Enjoy!! :thumb:

Last edited:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Doh!! :blush:

Now thats a lesson folks on why you should always do a search first - I hope you were all paying attention!! ;)

:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Mine just gone through Chris !! says please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery..only took me 1 minute as i already have a passport and password and the form was pre-filled.

Cheers Ady :thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Excellent Rush :thumb:

Chris - I suppose at least its bumped it back up for folks who missed it first time round :p

Reaction score
i applied for mine on the 1st march when it was first posted, usual MS form to fill in & then said i had been succesful:D . my only concern is how many MB will it be, i guess about 8MB, but the important thing is it will be free :cool:

Reaction score
This offer was for US residents only...

*This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last. USB drive is 16MB in size. Limit one per customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery

Reaction score
m8internet said:
This offer was for US residents only...

*This offer is available in the U.S. only while supplies last. USB drive is 16MB in size. Limit one per customer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery

Sounds about right for a Microsoft offer, give it to the yanks and not worry about the rest of us, shows what a bunch or complete bar-stewards they are:eek: :(
Linux here i come:D

Ask a Question