Bargain Free 02 Sims (Second chance)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear PSD

Checked that one out and I'm not sure...what do you think?

Gabriella x

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I just ordered some more of these...I still havent recieved the last bunch though (mind you, I don't quite think it's been 28 days yet since my order).

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear all

What do you do with all these SIM cards I wonder? I have 2 good phones, 1 on Orange and the other on Vodaphone and I am not sure I want another SIM card at the mo.

Gabriella x

Reaction score
gabriella said:
Dear all

What do you do with all these SIM cards I wonder? I have 2 good phones, 1 on Orange and the other on Vodaphone and I am not sure I want another SIM card at the mo.

Gabriella x

FREE TEXTS

and ill give em out to my mates

speically all the ladies:)

works a treat all the time (not that ive got ne ladies to give them too) lol :)

Reaction score
RedeyesUK said:
nuts. missed it again! :mad:

dont worry it will be back i will let u know

but u must get it on the day otherwise ull be too late!

Reaction score
If want to know as soon as free sim card offers are available then you can register at The Free Sims Mailing List

This site emails it's users when a sim card offer is detected from any of the major mobile phone service providers in the UK (Orange, TMobile, O2, Virgin etc.) and so far the success rate is very high.

The idea is that you check your email box, find an email from them saying that there are free sim cards available and then you sign up for them, never missing an offer again.

Reaction score
lalaland said:
If want to know as soon as free sim card offers are available then you can register at The Free Sims Mailing List

This site emails it's users when a sim card offer is detected from any of the major mobile phone service providers in the UK (Orange, TMobile, O2, Virgin etc.) and so far the success rate is very high.

The idea is that you check your email box, find an email from them saying that there are free sim cards available and then you sign up for them, never missing an offer again.
Very strange, I got an email from this thread about 20 minutes ago despite there being no reply...........?

I posted this in 2005, the site's come a long way since then. It's now http://www.simalert.com and has a lot more free features than just the mailing list, although the mailing list is still there and going well (over 12,000 members!).

Anyway, just thought I'd update the link as it's the old one in the post above :)

Ask a Question