    through the tabs the pages move up and down. At times it moves where I can't
    see the top of the main form. How can I prevent this from happening? Thank
    you in advance?

    ladybug, Apr 20, 2006

  2. ladybug wrote:
    > I have a form with several subforms included on tabs below. When I flip
    > through the tabs the pages move up and down. At times it moves where I can't
    > see the top of the main form. How can I prevent this from happening? Thank
    > you in advance?

    You'll have to resize the form, subforms and tabs to sizes which are
    appropriate. If the form is too small, and focus moves to the subform,
    it will scroll down and cut off the top of the form.

    Try increasing the size of your main form first, and then if that
    doesn't work, decreasing the size of your tabs and subforms.

    --
    -D
    Duncan Bachen

    Duncan Bachen, Apr 20, 2006

  3. I don't know whether this helps but I had the same problem and changed the
    tabs on the tab control to buttons in the tab control properties and it
    cleared my problem.
    HTH
    Tony

    Tony Williams, Apr 21, 2006