    automatically maximized again!

    Super Strange....HELP!

    Thanks, Jack G.

    JackG, Dec 12, 2008

  2. JackG

    Chance Guest

    I believe you have a setting on your form that is doing the Maximize.
    Specifically look at the Auto Resize property for the form.

    Verify that your docmd.minimize is removed.

    Verify that you have no other code behind the form. Look for modules
    that are setting it to Maximized.

    Did that work?

    Chance, Dec 12, 2008

  3. JackG

    MikeJohnB Guest

    A reply from another thread

    http://www.peterssoftware.com/winmanip.htm (Form Manipulation)

    Another way is to set the form to popup mode

    --
    Advice to Posters.
    Check your post for replies or request for more information.

    MikeJohnB, Dec 12, 2008