    shouldn’t?

    Thank you
    GL

    Guest, Apr 13, 2006

    Van T. Dinh Guest

    IIRC, unless you maximise or restore it by code during the form-opening
    process, the Form will be opened with the same window-mode as the previously
    active data object. Thus, if you have Form1 as the active Form in maximised
    state and you open Form2, Form2 will be opened in maximised state. If Form1
    is in the restored state, Form2 will be opened in restored state.

    I normally don't rely on the window-state of the previously active Form and
    use the Form_Activate Event to maximise or restore the required Form as
    needed.

    --
    HTH
    Van T. Dinh

    Van T. Dinh, Apr 14, 2006

    You are right, F1 is opened in maximized state.
    Thank you
    GL

    Guest, Apr 14, 2006