    of the password are, its just a question of which are capitalized. Is there
    anyway I can change the password or something, or do I have to completely
    rebuild the hard disk and lose all of my stuff?

    Guest, Dec 1, 2005

    Is you user account locked out? Did you set an admin password? Reboot the
    computer and hit F8 to startup in safe mode. If you didn't set a password to
    the admin account you will be able to reset the user account password. You
    can also turn of security if this is a home computer and you don't have
    anything to hide.

    Guest, Dec 1, 2005

    Thanks Deja,
    the F8 => safe mode => admin account