Forestprep error 0x4c7 when upgrading AD to W2K3

When i try to run adprep /forestprep on my FSMO Preparing W2K for an upgrade to W2K3 i get an error, 0x4c7: The operation was canceled by the user. im logged in as Admin. please help!

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I understand that when you execute adprep /forestprep while upgrading to
Windows 2003, the system displays error 0x4c7.

Please try the following suggestions:

When the system reaches the following stage, please press letter C and then
press enter. If you miss to press C and enter, the forestprep fails.

[User Action]

If ALL your existing Windows 2000 domain controllers meet this requirement,
type C and then press ENTER to continue.
Otherwise, type any other key and press ENTER to quit.

Please check if the following registry keys are present and the following
values are set.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NTDS\Parameters
DWORD "Correct Missing Objects"=1
DWORD "Schema Delete Allowed"=0
DWORD "Schema Update Allowed"=0

Now please execute the adprep /forestprep and check if it works
successfully.

I hope the above information helps. If there is anything unclear, please
feel free to let me know. Thank you and have a nice day!

Rashmi