    My problem is the margins. The margins take up room on the 1st and 3rd
    card, but not the 2nd card on the card stock. Is there a way to force the
    margins to 0?

    CJH, Oct 13, 2009

  2. CJH

    Duane Hookom Guest

    Typically a report will not allow you to set margins small than the
    non-printable area based on your printer. Most inkjets have issues printing
    within about 1/2" from the bottom of the page. Access understands this and
    won't let you set the margin less than allowed. Some times you can set up a
    special page size but I don't generally go there.

    If this is a problem, you can possibly get around this with some code in the
    on Format event of the detail section that moves controls up or down. I would
    put a text box with a running sum and control source of =1. The code could
    then identify where on the page the card is printing and make the necessary
    adjustments.
    --
    Duane Hookom
    Microsoft Access MVP