For those who are using Facebook here is a warning!!!!

Reaction score
I have just picked up this warning about a Item in Facebook and here is a link to the article:-https://grahamcluley.com/2015/11/facebook-quiz-determines-used-words-exchange-personal-info/?utm_source=Cluley&utm_campaign=4244babf2a-Graham_Cluley&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8106850f4a-4244babf2a-62385221

Reaction score
I dont take FB seriously enough & only have a few friends on it, I'm not really a FB fan.

But a good heads-up Royal to those that are!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
When you do the quiz a little box will pop up where you can actually deny the app permission to almost everything posted in the link.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Wow, I never knew such things existed :rolleyes:

Facebook is riddled with all kinds of tosh and dubious links, some of which can be a bit dodgy. On a couple of occasions I've had a pop up screen shouting at me I'm infected with a virus and insisting I take their 'free' scan. Only way to exit it was to close browser.

Facebook can legally use any pictures you post and they will harvest personal details and post ads on your timeline which they think will attract you to spend money.

But, apart from encountering questionable people in all shapes, sizes and forms, that's about the only peril Facebook will throw at you, as far as I know.

I actually like it, I keep in touch with friends and relatives and some people I don't even know who they are :eek:

Can't beat going down the pub and chewing the cud with your mates though :)

Reaction score
I used to play a lot these kind of puzzles and questionnaires on facebook which asked several questions and give answers based on our profile. But they used to confirm from us that they can use your profile information, images, friends list etc. So I don't click on them anymore and suggest everybody don't do it ever.
Thanks for the link too.