For sale: PC Games

Reaction score
All the following are for the PC and in excellent condtion in original boxes:

Everquest II (Online roleplayer of course so it involves a monthly fee to keep playing it)
Star Wars Battlefront
Splinter Cell (The original)
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (The sequel)
In Memorium (a unique murder mystery that involves you receiving emails and solving puzzles - a thinker's game, not for action addicts)

I will sell these to people that are well established on the forum and I'm happy to send them forthe buyer to check out before they send me any money. (But only UK residents please - I don't want to send stuff overseas)

Anyone want to make an offer for any one or more send me a pm.

Cheers
1nt.

Reaction score
Hmmm, how much would the shiping be to the US from where you are. I am interested in both Splinter Cell games, though the cost of shipping may equal the cost of both games new. But any way, if you find no UK buyers, I'll be interested.

Reaction score
I think it would be cheaper for you to buy locally my friend:)

Reaction score
You are probaly right, I was looking at the Splintercell Sequal in store last night, its $30.00 us. So I may pick it up. And if you want me to remove this following part of post I will. I just didn't want to add another thread and take attention from yours. I am selling my FFXI account. Elvan LVL46DRK, LVL35THF, 21RNG, 12 MNK, 7WAR, 3 RDM. Second level alchemist, and High Grade Armor until lvl 60+

Reaction score
I don't mind Raje...but you might get more responses if you post a seperate message m8:thumb:

Reaction score
Yes your most likely right, just didn't want to take yours out of the new topc page.

Ask a Question