For Sale: My current system...

Reaction score
I won't be able to actually do anything until early May as I'm at Uni till then (although I might be going back in April briefly) so this is more of a prod to see if there is any interest.

Selling the bits I'm not swapping into the next one, so make me an offer if you are interested.

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ (Cooled with Zalman CNPS9500, still have stock cooler too) - £40 for the lot.
Asus A8N-SLi Premium (Socket 939) - £60
Asus GeForce GTX 275 (PCI-E) - £80
4 x 512mb Crucial Ballistix memory - £20
250gb Hitatchi Deskstar T7K250 - £15
Thermaltake Tsunami Dream VA3000BWA - £30

Edit: Just remembered I also have an unused Thermaltake Purepower Butterfly 480w PSU which I bought for this system originally but could never use because it lacked the dedicated 6-pin graphics card connector. If you need a pretty snazzy looking PSU for non-gaming purposes (Unless you are gaming with a 6600GT or something) then this is as new. £25. Somebody on ebay has a used one going for £45, which is stupid.

I have most of the boxes, except the memory. I think I have the hard drives box.

Just scouting out for now, so if there is any interest let us know. I've reduced some of the prices, seems very reasonable to me. Cheers.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Was going by ebay, not inteding to rip anyone off :D Cheers for noticing.

It was £115 on that place with VAT, so mine is a full £30 cheaper. Thats a bit better I think.

Well, it's £30.00 cheaper now but your original price was £110.00.

Anyhow, good luck with the sale(s) :)

Reaction score
Well, it's £30.00 cheaper now but your original price was £110.00.

Anyhow, good luck with the sale(s) :)

I meant thanks for informing me my price was too high, resulting in me lowering it rather than insinuating it had been like that all along :D

Doubt any of it will go, but we will see.

Ask a Question