For Sale FOR SALE: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 670 Graphics Card

Reaction score
Had this card in my setup for a while now and just upgraded to a 780Ti to have a go at 4k gaming. The card is in perfect working order and has never been overclocked. It still maxes most games out at 60fps and will be good for another couple of years easily.
It is nearly silent at full load, due to the 3 fans and custom cooling solution used.
It doesn't have the original box but if you want it posting out I'll use the packaging from the 780 so it will be securely packaged.
Asking for £150.
Cheers!
:thumb:

Attachments

• IMAG0017.jpg
    IMAG0017.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 412

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I used to have one of those, cracking card they are too, then upgraded to the 780, not the Ti though. :)

Reaction score
Not a gamer, but will start the bidding war by offering £1.50.:p
It is an auction to the highest bidder i hope!:lol:

CSB

Reaction score
I'd just be worried that it would break after a couple of months. I can't afford to make another purchase where it works for mere weeks and goes.

Looks like a great card though and clearly better than my current 580. All the best with selling it for what you want Naylor. I would say ebay but then by the time you've paid fee's it would have gone for like £100.

Ask a Question