Football Football glorious Football

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Champion League quarter final 2nd legs

Manchester Utd 7-1 Roma (agg 8-3)
Valencia 1-2 Chelsea (agg 2-3)

Champions league football Q-Finals...if there is anything that gives bragging rights across Europe then its footy...

and at this moment we rule ...sweet sweet sweet...

Man Utd DVD on sale soon ...will make a fortune for some...

Come on Liverpool to make it a 3 pronged English semi-final assault for the Champion League honours then in May eyes will be envious of us for our footy prowess...just hope it rubs off on the National team..good to see Joe Cole back..excellent left peg..the only one in the Country apart from the defensive one Ashley Cole owns ;)

oh and for Mucks ..a Scotsman made it happen ( Sir Alex Ferguson)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We were driving past old trafford at the time and it was wild! (just got back from trafford centre). Becky heard in one of the shops that it was 6-0 and I thought someone was just making up rubbish... turn on the radio and its 7-1 :eek: What a good night for English football!

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Well im happy :D

didnt want extra time, but for thw whole second half we looked like scoring and Valencia didnt have a shot on target. Only three goals scored at Valencia in the champions league this year two of them by chelsea;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
Well im happy :D

didn't want extra time, but for the whole second half we looked like scoring and Valencia didn't have a shot on target. Only three goals scored at Valencia in the champions league this year two of them by Chelsea;)
... I think that may make someone happy.

oh, hello Chelsea ... :D

You couldn't get away from it all ... I gave up changing radio channels and went back to Capital Gold. ;)

Reaction score
WATFORD 4 POMPEY 2

WATFORD 4 POMPEY 2

WATFORD 4 POMPEY 2

sorry.

just thought I would enlighten you to our 4th league victory this year :D