    the details and adjust the sizing of the columns. Is there a program I am
    running (i.e. Defrag, or even a registry cleaner) that is causing this?? Any
    help would be appreciated

    clarks76, Feb 23, 2008

  2. clarks76

    Byte Guest

    You must have a large library, your system is limited to only have
    your View set at 400, over that will revert to Default. Change your
    settings from 400 to 8000, then click Tools>Folder Options>Apply
    to All folders and that should hold you.
    Folders View (increase from 400 to 8000, line #2, left column)

    XP - WNP
    Today is the first day of the
    rest of your life.

    Byte, Feb 27, 2008