    the machine during starting and also during policy refreshing. From your
    experience, what do you think would be a good way to do this - group policy
    of a batch file.?

    Guest, Apr 13, 2009

    Jon Wallace Guest

    Hi,

    So applying them using group policy or a script will pretty much be similar
    in terms of performance hit - group policy maybe a bit quicker given a
    script is read by an engine and then processed... The problem you have is
    quite rightly the refresh, as in the last thing you want is this happening
    every 20 minutes or so.

    Personally i'd go for a startup script here - easier to maintain and easier
    to control - you're still using Group Policy after all...

    Just my view though...

    Jon

    www.insidetheregistry.com

    ---