    or off. If anyone can help me with this it would be
    greatly appreciated.
    mary

    mary, Sep 5, 2003

  2. Only in Internet Explorer? If it was Word, I'd say that the printer driver
    was the likely culprit.

    Use Performance Monitor (perfmon) to plot a graph showing the CPU usage of
    all the processes on the system. See if heavy CPU use of a particular
    process corresponds with the cursor flickering.

    Details on how to use Performance Monitor are in Windows Help.

    Oli

    Oli Restorick [MVP], Sep 6, 2003