Five things we don't know about you

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ha, I'd forgotten all about this tbh! I've been on holiday for the last week. :)

I'll see what I can come up with..

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ooh exciting! Where did you go? Hope you had a good time!

Reaction score
I paint and sculpt.
I can design and build anything I want or need.
I make fine furniture to fill My free time and needs.
I've driven 500,000 miles/833,333 KM to and from workplace in the last 16 years.
My two favorite Brits,are Muck's and Flopp's.

Spent a fine few day's with Tony several years ago but Neil stayed in His Hovel.

Peace and Love to All !
Jim
A Doll cradle I made for My Grandaughter .

Attachments

• doll_cradel.jpg
    doll_cradel.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 73
Reaction score
31,250 per year.

Back in the late 90's I once did 60,000 in a year, but i was a trucker at the time!!:p

Reaction score
Do you work on the ISS?!

Good to see you back @james :thumb:
Becky,I do not.While I would LOVE the opportunity to see the universe,with out the atmosphere and light pollution,
NASA refuses to meet My salary requirement's. :p BTW I'm very impressed with Your dedication to Ian's site,You ARE a JEWEL ! I drop in rarely but it's good to see,many are still a part of this forum.

Thank's for the like,Tony bollocks/Flopps !!!! LOVE YA mate.

To the Verse,love to All.....
Jim

Reaction score
Well, as my mum used to tell me, left-handed people are children of the devil. I pointed out that saying that doesn't reflect well on her! :lol:
That myth has come about because at the last supper Judas was sitting to the left of Jesus and he,Judas, betrade him.
Also the left hand is known as the "sinister" hand.
Still who cares-- I`m also left handed,never did me any harm.
historian

Reaction score
1) Andy Warhol once asked me to turn the volume down.

2) When younger I broke into Hever castle; Chiselhurst Caves; The crypt at Nunhead Cemetery and Dover Castle, just for something to do and see what they were like.

3) Qualifications include Full Radiographer; City & Guilds Electronics Part III; Basic Food and Hygiene Safety certificate; English O Level.

4) I don't have any tattoos or wear any jewellery whatsoever.

5) I have no allergies, including all drugs taken so far, except one – horses.
Do you inject or swallow the horses Mr floppy?
historian

Reaction score
1) Ex fireman with what used to be Kent Fire Brigade pensioned off due to fire ground injury.
2) Worked for Curreys electrical store as a team leader, got the sack for not trying to sell their rip off extended guarantee's.
3) Was a Site Manager for a Kent County Council office block till was 66yo
4)Divorced and remarried (First Wife gave my dog away she likes cats) Now have a dog loving wife and two rescued dogs a Labrador cross and a blind four year old border colley.
5)Got married in the Little White Chapel Las Vegas in 2001 and have been out to Vegas since, 8 times since.

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
1) I appeared on Breakfast TV with Tony Curtis once.
2)The Commander-in-Chief of the British Armed Forces once shook my hand and called me an expert.
3)I can play a tune on the two saxophones I own.
4)I fired a Thompson sub machine gun on a english beach way back in the 70's
5)I have stood on the top of the two towers in New York

:cool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
That's pretty cool! :nod:

How long have you been playing the saxophone?

It was at a Silver Service Reception where me and my partner were guests of honor. (it seems more impressive than the reality)

Played a clarinet at school and always promised meself a sax. Bought two a couple of years ago and am still fighting for time to learn to play properly.
You'd think I would have time at the moment. However the strain on me neck would be too much at the moment and a few weeks ago I could barley breath without pain let alone blow a sax. Plan is to make time after I move. :rolleyes:

Ask a Question