Firefox again

Reaction score
I did have 306 installed. I have had to go back to 304

306 was constantly crashing on me within certain forums.

If i made a post it told me it had to close down because of an error. Just tried 304 enterd same forum posted and all is fine. I wont be going back to 306 anytime soon

Reaction score
Done the same as you mate....Always closing down for some reason..I think it might have sommit to do with the latest version..Doubt its my comp as it's just recieved a new HDD with fresh clean install of Vista..

Reaction score
I stopped using FF....F F F Freezing all the time Like the weather:lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This is all rather amusing :D

I've always felt a little foolish when professing to actually quite liking Explorer.

Whilst everybody else seemed to agree Explorer was not particularly good and Firefox was the best thing since sliced bread.

So excuse me for having a little smirk ;)

And yes, I know all versions of explorer are riddled with security flaws, it's just the feel of it I like.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I'm using 3.0.6 (on Vista and XP) and no problems with it at all either here, or on other forums I regularly visit. ;)

As for Explorer, I'm not "against" it, but for some reason, it seems always to respond more slowly... as if it's having a ponder before opening a new tab, or loading a website :nod:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah I'm another Explorer user (fully patched and updated I might add) and yes I'm quite liking these FF problems I keep hearing about..Same smirk on my face as Flopp's..:p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
3.0.6 here with loads of add ons and absolutely no issues at all. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I updated from FF v 2 something which ran really sweet to v 3.05 and me pc went tits up. Am now having to use me old linux box which has caused me no end of probs as it does not have some software I needed.

:mad:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
this month, another vote for ... IE

oh dear, what a pity, never mind ...

:lol:

:wave:

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
me old linux box which has caused me no end of probs as it does not have some software I needed.
WMP? IE?

:p

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Actually it was a utillity to open a .rtf file . i get my work for the ambulance service by e-mail and it comes in this format. On my Mandy system I had the utility and Wine as it is needed. However on this linux box I do not have them installed. As I could not get on-line I could not download them and this caused me some difficulty in finding out what work I had for today. I did solve the problem of accessing work but with some dificulty.

So it was not operator error. :p

Ask a Question