Files Infected: C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\onvzku.sys (Rootkit.Agent)

Lee

While running Malware I found the following in my computer! Not sure
what it is but is called Rootkit.Agent and it had a green asterisk in
front of the listing. I have run Malware several times and it says it
is quarantined and deleted successfully.

Also ran PC tools Spyware doctor with negative results meaning it does
not show up. Yet when Irerun Malware the Rootkit.agent continues to
show up.

Have tried to restore to an earlier time and it also fails due to
unlisted error. Anyone successfully remove this type of thing or does
it really exist. So far no problems but just want to err on the
cautious side. Thanks for any assistance or ideas!

C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\onvzku.sys