    better for viewing faxes. Can you download or install this seperately for
    systems with out Office 2003 or is there another good 'Free' piece of
    software that is good at viewing/printing faxes.

    Guest, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Microsoft Office Document Imaging is not available as a separate download.
    XP Fax files are .TIF image files which many graphics applications can view.

    http://www.irfanview.com/
    IrfanView

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

    Hal Hostetler [MVP-S/U], Feb 24, 2005

  3. By the way I am curious what are the problems with Windows Picture & Fax
    Viewer. Please care to explain them in detail.

    --
    Raghavendra R
    purposes only.'

    Raghavendra R [MSFT], Feb 24, 2005
  4. You could convert all incoming faxes to PDF.
    Check http://www.aloaha.com/article/fax2pdf.html
    Martin

    Martin Engelbert, Feb 24, 2005