    Please help!! We cannot send faxes right now!!

    Thanks.

    Gerrit Otten

    Gerrit Otten, May 31, 2006

  2. Open fax service manager
    Goto Fax Properties -> General
    "Disable transmission of outgoing faxes" and "Disable submission of new
    outgoing faxes" should NOT be checked.

    --
    ---

    Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

    Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
    This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only.

    Renu Bhattar [MSFT], Jun 6, 2006

  3. Hy!

    I got the same problem, but: when I want to uncheck "disable submission" I
    do receive a check-box with "unexpected failure".
    Do you know anything further?
    Thanx in advance

    Julian

    Julian Obermair, Sep 14, 2006